Tableau Conference has tons of ways for you to connect with new and old data-loving friends. Find new friends in your industry. Find people to party with at the Welcome Reception and Data Night Out. Find someone who wants to change the world with you by using data. At Tableau Conference you can find it all.
Austin Convention Center & Expo Halls
Monday, November 7 from 5–8 PM
Join us for a big ol' “Howdy!” to kickoff conference. Monday evening’s Welcome Reception at the Austin Convention Center (ACC) will feature tastes of Texas—in awesome, Austin style. Mix, mingle, and meet new friends plus our sponsors while you explore the ACC. Kick off the week in style and shop for some sweet data swag at the Tableau Store.
Monday - Thursday
Get down and dev-y with the folks who make our products. Vizit with Tableau Developers and learn more about the features they build. Topics include:
- Analytics & Visualization
- IT & Enterprise
- Collaboration & Storytelling
More detailed Tableau Kiosk activities will be available on the Sessions page in October.
Data Night Out
Palmer Events Center and Long Center
Wednesday, November 9 from 5:30–10PM
Hold onto your hat and get ready to kick up your heels at the data community’s party of the year.
This year, Data Night Out is bigger than ever—Texas big. Whether you’re listening to killer tunes from our lineup of bands or nomming your way through food truck central, you’re sure to have a blast with your fellow data lovers. Kick back on the lawn and chill or let your inner child go wild at the grown-up playground. No matter your party style, you’re sure to have a blast at Data Night Out.
Tableau Conference Live
Welcome to Tableau Conference Live! This is where you can:
- Stream both of our amazing Tableau keynotes live, as they happen, along with 11 of our most popular breakout sessions
- Watch 400+ breakout sessions after the conference is over
- Download breakout content including PowerPoint presentations and Tableau workbooks
Let’s build a better world with data—together. Tell us about the organizations YOU care about and learn how Tableau Foundation helps non-profits “do good with data.” You can:
- Share a story about how you're using data to help your community—or the world
- Join the Tableau Service Corps and donate your time and expertise to a non-profit and help make a difference
- Recommend a non-profit that could use a free license of Tableau