Hold onto your hat and get ready for the data community’s party of the year. Data Night Out is bigger than ever—Texas big. Whether you’re kicking up your heels to our lineup of bands or chowing down on food truck grub, this festival of all things Austin is going to be major. Lace up some wheels and take a spin around the roller rink, dance at the silent disco, get your game on in the arcade or ride the Ferris wheel. No matter your party style, you’re sure to have a blast at Data Night Out.
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
5:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Palmer Events Center and Long Center
- Get there: shuttles will run from the ACC to Data Night Out starting at 5:00pm till 6:45pm. Departures from Data Night Out to the ACC and conference hotels starts at 7:15pm till 10:30pm. Check out the detailed schedule on the website.
- Get in: wear your conference badge for access into the party
- Get around: check out the Data Night Out map in the app for a list of activities
- Dress down: casual dress and flat, comfortable shoes will be best to traverse the indoor/outdoor venues
- Bag Check: available inside the Palmer Events Center
- Special meals: available inside the Palmer Events Center
In addition to live music, we’ll have food, drinks, and games around every corner. And be on the lookout for surprise moments throughout the night that will be sure to inspire.