< Back to Schedule
In two year, with limited resources, Staples has built a large Tableau community – with more than 300 developers across 20 departments, with over 2000 active server users. This session will explain the success story behind enterprise adoption and deployment and the crucial elements for success. We will present our story, supported by examples of tools and our own developed Tableau dashboards.
You will learn about:
- How a roadmap strategy can set you up for future success
- The different building blocks to create a successful community
- Why a Tableau platform lead is a critical success factor
- Why we still need IT, although initially business thinks we can do it ourselves
- Tools and Expansion the next step in self-service maturity