< Back to Schedule
Implementing business intelligence takes more than convincing an individual, it takes changing the way a company works. Building out a successful program can make the difference between a failed implementation and successful, enterprise-wide adoption. In this session, we'll show you how to build a successful BI adoption strategy from the ground up, or modify your existing strategy to gain executive and enterprise-wide adoption.
We will coverer the following topics:
- Showing Value: Why do you need BI?
- Data: Turn bad data into your BI successes
- Deployment: How to right size for your organization
- Training: The who, how, and when of setting up a training program
- Enterprise adoption: Turning users into advocates