< Back to Schedule
Anyone who has ever looked at log files, whether for Tableau or another application, know the challenges that you face during the analysis. To perform any sort of aggregate manually is almost impossible. But come to this session to learn the basics of parsing logs (in the form of LogShark), how to visualize the data from log sets, and what aggregate analysis can do for log analysis.
In this session we will:
- Walk through 3 separate issues and how we would manually analyze the logs to resolve them
- Examine the pain points of manually analyzing logs
- Introduce you to LogShark and why we use it
- Parse logs, structure log data in a Tableau-friendly format, and visualize log data in Tableau
- Discuss the inner workings of LogShark