< Back to Schedule
How do you harness the momentum released by early wins and direct it into building data visualizations as a business competency across the enterprise? When looking for other success stories to answer this question for a large, geographically dispersed, publicly-traded company, we discovered there weren't any quick-start books with a tried-and-true road map.
This session provides an overview of the challenges we faced and the key decisions and activities that helped to launch the development of data visualization as a business competency at Scripps including:
- Understanding the audiences, processes, and approaches that are required to succeed
- Models for adoption and growth
- Developing business support in the enterprise and IT
- Analyst competency development
- Internal marketing and advocacy communications